Elite class club “Tokyo Escort Agency” announces about current recruitment of girls to our club. We offer quite a prospective employment providing our girls with rather attractive honorariums and permanent job. Just think over the opportunity of getting 75% for an order and leaving only 25% to Tokyo escorts agency! The most burning question all girls ask to escorts agencies is the girls’ safety and protection while and after carrying out some activities. We are to inform you with complete certainty that Tokyo escorts club runs fully safe employment for all the personnel; our guarantees reach 100%!

Work at our agency is the best first step on your way to future prosperity. If you know what you want from life, so we offer you to get this job and feel financial independence as well as complete pleasure from work with Tokyo escorts agency. The girls are also to be sure that their employment at Tokyo escorts agency will be exceptionally confidential, so their private life and interests won’t be roughly disturbed by job peculiarities. In addition to all the above mentioned advantages we point out the fact that you won’t have to run on a schedule, you’ll get a flexitime job. So you will personally regulate your time for work and rest. Getting employment at our agency you acquire a valuable experience of communicating with different people. Our clients are the cream of society (prominent politicians, rich businessmen and other famous people are among them). We have no reasons to be in doubt of their reliability.

Think over our offer and make your step to steady and reliable employment! In order to get job with Tokyo escorts club, please provide us with the following information and materials:
– send us 6-10 personal photos at admin@chocolatetokyoescort.com (please, don’t apply the Photoshop services), your face and body constitution is to be clearly seen;

– give your name, age, height, weight, experience (names of agencies), your present location, phone number, the Skype address.

All the information is to be given in English! Please, be attentive and earnest while applying for the position.